Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Ruins



In The Ruins, I saw the belvedere, the small-arched window, the rain gutters and down spouts, the wooden floors, the A-grade concrete, the name above all names and the structure. It is very beautiful.



Inside, with garden

Antique box

Don Mariano and his wife, Maria Braga

Posts



I'm scared of heights



Look down, Giraffie!

Facade



Me hitting the bell

Well with Christmas ornaments

Deden and I. Where's Mymy? Taking the picture.


Notes:
1. I saw a lot of fish popping their heads and mouths to see if I was going feed them .


Fountain



2. Some tourists were listening to a man  who said he himself didn't believe that the place was made of egg whites mixed with cement but eventually he believed because he won't have any credibility if he's saying things he doesn't believe in and everyone started laughing  including him. He also said that they must have used a lot of eggs to get the egg whites but the eggs definitely did not come from him because his eggs would not be enough.
The funny man


Chess set


Mini golf course



Sunset


5 comments:

  1. Nice place. I wish I can go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha. Your blog site is really nice. How I wish I could have done or at least have had the means back then to do the same thing when I was your age. When I was 10 or 11 years old, I would write on my old notebooks and dilapidated walls of our old house in the province to document my thoughts and feelings. They would of course wither with time.

    You are however very lucky you have this blog site at your disposal. You are in a better position to create beautiful memories with your mom and dad who are just as wonderful people as you are. And you are very smart and eloquent; you are very well equipped to communicate so many things. And it has been said that when you have the tools to communicate your experiences, they become more meaningful.

    Do not worry, I will visit this again as soon as I have time to spare. I hope you keep blogging. Cheers!

    Kuya Jay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is long. Thank you Tito Jay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam. Giraffie seems very lucky to visit so many places along with you. I wish I were your Giraffie. Kidding aside, the funny tour guide has a video here, in case you want to see more of him. He has become a celebrity, no? Love the pictures. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy_8TdfvJWs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Tita Mary An. He's really funny. I got giraffie in Iloilo. Deden gave it to me.

    ReplyDelete